Have some time to spare on May 11? Head down to the Cambodian launch day of the Thriive programme between 9am to 12pm at Eden Park Restaurant in southern Phnom Penh.
The Thriive Capital programme finances small businesses and provides loans of up to US$10,000 to equip business-minded individuals. The loans have 0% interest and only 10% of the full loan is needed to be paid back in cash. The other 90% is paid forward by the organisation’s provision of job training, products and services to vulnerable communities.
The U.S. NGO has offered venture capital in four developing countries, and is now in Cambodia. In partnership with local financial literacy NGO SHE Investments, Thriive hopes to improve access to life-changing skills, services and products across Cambodia.
Attend the event to learn how to learn more about the programme or if you are interested to apply for this equipment loan. Register here!
Eden Park Restaurant is located at #3 on Street 486, Phsar Doeum Tkov, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Source: Geek in Cambodia – ATTEND THRIIVE LAUNCH PROGRAMME