Inquiry Submission By kowie55
It is our long time desire to visit Cambodia & spend 5 to 7 days. We (husband & wife) want to see Ankgor Wat naturally, but not rush through it. Also since we are from India, we would like to see places that remind historic Cambodian ties with India. We would like to stay in 3 or 4 star places and have a reasonable but not expensive budget. We would prefer vegetarian food. Our queries are:
1. How many days should we spend in Ankgor Wat/ Siem Reap
2. What are the other places of cultural / natural beauty we must see?
3. How to accomplish maximum within 5-7 days? Or are we underestimating the time to appreciate Cambodia
4. Are their reasonably priced guides with flexible time lines who can help us (We don’t wanted a regimented package tour)
5. Is it difficult to find vegetarian food?
6. When is the best and worst time to travel? Any restrictions/precautions?