Inquiry Submission By Beth T


I am travelling to Cambodia for a couple of months and I am hoping to hire/purchase a motorbike when I am out there. I don’t hold a UK motorbike license however I believe you can legally ride a motorbike under 125cc without a license in Cambodia. I am struggling to find travel insurance that will cover me for this. So far I have come across companies that would only cover me for motorbiking if I held a UK license, or companies that would cover me excluding personal liability and personal accident. Ideally I would like to find a company that would cover me for personal liability. Has anyone got any recommendations/experience with this?