Inquiry Submission By Jennifer M


I will be arriving in Cambodia from Vietnam via the Mekong River. The official name of the border in Vietnam is Son Tien border and in Cambodia it is Kaam Samnar border.

Are E Visa?s accepted at this boarder?

If I need to have an official Visa beforehand where do I apply for one? Sending my passport away makes me nervous so I want to be sure I send it to the right place.

Thanks for the help!!