Inquiry Submission By elliemeg

ive got a bad back and im on zapain which contain codeine , i know lots of countries are very strict on taking tablets which contain codeine, im going to get a drs letter and repeat prescription, is that enough or do i need to get permission , we will only be there about 4 days on a 3 1/2 weeks travel i will have more than 4 days depending where i fit cambodia on my travels. my daughter is on mental health tablets setraline again this can be restricted in some countries . any advice please thanks