Inquiry Submission By Mike Mouse

I have a regular tourist visa and want to extend 6 months. What is the best way? Do i go to the border and get an e-tourist visa then extend for 6 months? I need a visa for Vietnam and Thailand so do i need to actually enter these countries to get a new Cambodian visa?