Inquiry Submission By ConnecticutPalacefan
My family and my brother’s family (total of 8 in group) will arrive in Siem Reap at about 8:30 pm on Jan 4th (Friday) and leave for Ho Chi Minh city at 6:30 pm on 6th Jan (Sunday). We will be staying at Le Meridien.
– We plan to do the grand circuit on 5th and short circuit on 6th.
– Hotel quoted the following prices:
– $25 for a 13-seater minivan (for 8 of us + luggage) for airport pickup
– $55 for a 13-seater minivan per day (grand tour and short tour) with cold water
– $59 for English speaking guide per day
– additional $24 ($10 for guide + $14 for minivan) for sunrise and back to hotel for breakfast
– $22 for a 13-seater minivan for airport drop-off in day time. I guess 1 hour for drop-off and 2 hours prior check-in (international) will be sufficient on Jan 6th.
I know hotels charge a little extra, but is this reasonable?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions.