Inquiry Submission By Amy

Hello, I will be bussing from HO CHIMINH to Phnom Penh in 2 days. I want to know how I go about obtaining a K VISA? Can I do this at the land border on the bus? And which bus company would be easiest to do this?

I am NZ born from Cambodia parents so I have a copy of my birth certificate , mums passport , parents marriage certificate. Can I just show them these at the land border? Or do I need to go to the embassy before hand?

Thank you