Inquiry Submission By Alexandra G
A friend (girl) and I will arrive on 25th of December around 6pm in PP and spend 3 weeks in the country. We have a lot of things planned!
1) Since we arrive on 25 evening, we will stay one night in PP to see the main attractions on the 26th (S21, central market, silver pagoda…).
2) Take a night bus around 11pm which arrives in the morning of 27th in Sen Monorom.
3) We would spend the day with the elephants, sleep there and do the trek on the 28th.
4) On the 28th evening after the trek we would like to go directly to Kampong Cham.
5) On the 29th we would visit Kampong Cham and Skun (and eat spider for the first time, gosh). 6) On the 30th we would take a bus to Siem Reap, buy our 3 day passes for Angkor temples.
7) On the 31st we would do our first day of temples.
8) On the 1st we would get some rest (finally!) and enjoy Siem Reap and Tonle Sap.
9) On the 2nd and 3rd we would do our two last days of visit and head to Battambang.
I have some questions:
a) Is this planning realistic? Or are we gonna die of tiredness?
b) What do you think of a night bus between PP and Sen Monorom? Dangerous? Impossible to sleep?
c) Is there any transportation leaving around 6pm between Sen Monorom and Kampong Cham? I searched everywhere but cannot find some.
d) I know there are some buses between Kampong Cham and Siem Reap but which company do you suggest?
e) After the temples do you suggest taking the boat to Battambang on the 4th morning or taking the bus to Battambang on 3rd night? I heard the boat is nice but I’m afraid there won’t be a lot of water and that we’ll have to spend some time in the car and arrive very late on the 4th.
Thank you very much for reading me and for your advice!