Inquiry Submission By Salah

I hold refugee travel documents (1951 Convention) issued by South Korea. I want to travel to Cambodia

My original nationality doesn`t allow visa-free entry to these countries, but it does to those from South Korea.

Do I need a visa or can I travel visa free?