Inquiry Submission By Carlos C
Hi guys! I’ve just finished a draft of my itinerary of 5 weeks through Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia for next year’s summer (end July-end August) and I wanted to know if you have any suggestion to make. Normally I’ll be traveling solo.
Day 1. Bangkok.
Day 2. Bangkok-Ayutthaya-Sukhothai (mini-van and bus).
Day 3. Sukhothai.
Day 4. Sukhothai-Chiang Mai (bus).
Days 5, 6, 7, 8. Chiang Mai.
Day 9. Chiang Mai-Hanoi (plane).
Day 10. Hanoi-Halong Bay (tour).
Day 11. Halong Bay-Hanoi-Sapa (sleeper bus).
Days 12, 13. Sapa.
Day 14. Sapa-Can Cau-Bac Ha (?).
Day 15. Bac Ha-Hanoi (?).
Day 16. Hanoi-Ninh Binh (bus).
Day 17. Ninh Binh-Hue (sleeper train).
Day 18. Hue.
Day 19. Hue-Hoi An (train+bus).
Days 20, 21. Hoi An.
Day 22. Hoi An-HCM (plane).
Day 23. HCM-Ben Tre (bus).
Day 24. Ben Tre-Can Tho (bus).
Day 25. Can Tho-HCM (bus).
Day 26. HCM and visit to Cu Chi (?).
Day 27. HCM-Siem Reap (plane).
Days 28, 29, 30, 31, 32. Siem Reap.
Day 33. Siem Reap – Bangkok (?).
Day 34. Bangkok.
A few questions:
1. Is it possible to get any kind of transportation (reasonable price) from Sapa on Saturday morning to get to see Can Cau market? Or would it be better to go to Bac Ha the day before, leaving just one day to Sapa?
2. What’s the best way to get to Hanoi from Bac Ha without going all the way back to Sapa?
3. How should I split 2 days in Ninh Binh area?
4. Any advisable way of doing a Mekong Delta tour by myself in 3D2N?
5. Do I dedicate one whole day to HCM or do I visit the Cu Chi tunnels?
6. Best transportation Siem Reap-Bangkok (max. $50)?
Thank you in advance!